COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

If you had 50k people in a ground that were double jabbed, with no recent test and then had 50k in a ground that were not vaccinated but had a negative lateral flow test from the last 48 hours how much safer would the vaccinated ground be? If it was anything significant then isn't that as good as saying the lateral flow tests are utterly pointless?

If you had 50k people in a ground that were double jabbed, with no recent test and then had 50k in a ground that were not vaccinated but had a negative lateral flow test from the last 48 hours how much safer would the vaccinated ground be? If it was anything significant then isn't that as good as saying the lateral flow tests are utterly pointless?
Of being hospitalised, around 75% going off the hospitalisation/cases ratio before and after vaccines.
Of getting it, the articles are suggesting vaccinated people are around 3 times less likely to get Covid.

Lateral flow tests are pointless if people ignore them. If someone does one, tests positive and still goes, that lateral test is pointless.

Of being hospitalised, around 75% going off the hospitalisation/cases ratio before and after vaccines.
Of getting it, the articles are suggesting vaccinated people are around 3 times less likely to get Covid.

Lateral flow tests are pointless if people ignore them. If someone does one, tests positive and still goes, that lateral test is pointless.
Doesn't really answer anything that mate. I'm looking at the chances of double vaccinated people catching covid compared to the chances a lateral flow test is incorrect. For the government to dismiss a negative LFT as a valid entry requirement and ask solely for the passport then shouldn't the figures prove that being double vaccinated and 3 times less likely to catch the virus is significantly better and safer than what we're currently accepting as proof you don't currently have the virus? And if that is the case then that surely makes LFTs next to useless?

The LFDs are self certified so could all be made up.

The vaccination status can also be fiddled as they don't ask for any ID when you do it so obviously more effort to fake.

It is now down to attend at your own risk, like going to a club when everyone was smoking. The measures to make the ground safe that could be applied aren't reasonably practicable, so everyone takes their chances.

Lateral flow tests aren't very accurate, people with symptoms regularly test negative on them, think they're okay, complete a PCR, and then find out they're positive and have been infectious the whole time.

Same as…
Went to get my phone open and my niece Said “both double jabbed”… the girl just said ok and adjusted her sheet. Pointless unless it’s managed properly
It's obviously to count how many have the app etc.

I just hope these fans not having a vaccine or using someone else’s passport don’t get covid and die or even pass it on to someone else. Having lost several people to this horrible disease I really can’t understand the thought process of not having the vaccine. It’s both selfish and imo totally stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.