Covid Spot Checks At Etihad

They only checked people who wanted to be checked by the looks of it.
Please explain how you worked that one out? What makes you think I wanted to be SPOT checked? They didn’t provide a spot to stand on, just a sign to say where the checkpoint was. Sensibly it wasn’t near the turnstiles so would not impede on the queues.

Please explain how you worked that one out? What makes you think I wanted to be SPOT checked? They didn’t provide a spot to stand on, just a sign to say where the checkpoint was. Sensibly it wasn’t near the turnstiles so would not impede on the queues.
Two women doing it, hang back 1 sec and they are busy and you walk past. Anyone could have avoided them if they wanted to.

Two women doing it, hang back 1 sec and they are busy and you walk past. Anyone could have avoided them if they wanted to.
As it happens I was chatting to a friend near to the checkpoint which I hadn’t seen and as I turned to walk away a MALE employee asked me. So I couldn’t avoid it because I didn’t see it was there!
The only thing you might be correct about is that I wasn’t really bothered because I believe in both vaccinations and checking.
Personally I would check everyone as they do the wandy business.
That however might mean that people would have to get there a bit earlier?

As it happens I was chatting to a friend near to the checkpoint which I hadn’t seen and as I turned to walk away a MALE employee asked me. So I couldn’t avoid it because I didn’t see it was there!
The only thing you might be correct about is that I wasn’t really bothered because I believe in both vaccinations and checking.
So you back up what I said really. From the north entrance it was just males flirting with the checkers from what I saw, and people like me with no 'papers' walked past knowing they were occupied. I would not take my papers to the game unless it was compulsary especially with the weather and the chance of getting my papers ruined.

So you back up what I said really. From the north entrance it was just males flirting with the checkers from what I saw, and people like me with no 'papers' walked past knowing they were occupied. I would not take my papers to the game unless it was compulsary especially with the weather and the chance of getting my papers ruined.
No I’m not backing up what you are saying at all!! Read what I said!
Plus I don’t carry the papers it’s on my phone in my Google wallet with my season card.

No I’m not backing up what you are saying at all!! Read what I said!
Plus I don’t carry the papers it’s on my phone in my Google wallet with my season card.
You said you decided to have a chat just in front of them, so volunteered for a check in effect.

Everyone who didn't want the hassle just walked past them, or said no thanks if asked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.