Covid Spot Checks At Etihad

So I should trust a random poster on an internet forums' demonstrably false opinion over articulated scientific evidence?

You're digging yourself a hole.

Get the vaccine and wear masks (in crowded public settings). It's a great way to protect yourself and others.
Make your mind up. I’m either a dangerous thinker or an irrelevant random.

As you clearly haven’t bothered reading anything I’ve written there’s little point in continuing this pointless nonsense with you. If you had read it you’d realise I probably wear a mask. I’m also vaccinated.

Good luck though when they mandate the wearing of them again. I’m sure everybody will wear them properly and not ruin your articles. I sell them btw so buy as many as you like for me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

It really doesn’t mean fuck all.

20% of negative tests are people who have Covid that the LF test hasn’t detected. If these people are vaccinated, it means that they’re less likely to have a larger viral load and less likely to be infectious while they’re out and about thinking they don’t have Covid when they do.

Your 3 examples could have been far worse (thankfully they weren’t mate!) if they’d caught a larger viral load from unvaccinated people and could have been far worse (again, thankfully weren’t!) if they themselves hadn’t been vaccinated.

Have to agree to disagree mate.

Have to agree to disagree mate.
The whole exercise is pointless as it stated on the e mail that you won't be refused entry to the stadium if you can't provide proof ! Simply the Premier League following government protocol all a waste of time and effort ! If you choose not to get vaccinated then it's the law to discriminate against you !

I personally know 3 people who are fully vaccinated who all subsequently tested positive, 2 of which were pretty unwell and 1 of which ended up in hospital. None of them had any pre existing health issues.

Without an accompanying negative test, what's to say there wont be vaccinated blues sat in the ground who are positive and therefore possibly spreading it to me and you?

Without a negative test, it literally means fuck all PC.
Saying it means fuck all is wrong, being vaccinated over not is obviously safer and anything that's safer is preferential. The general point I think you're trying to make though regarding negative tests is sound and the same one I was making yesterday.

The aim is to minimise risk as much as possible, It's safer to be vaccinated and its safer to have a negative test, both together reduces risk further, one doesn't lose its effectiveness when the other has happened. Which is why for me, it's a weird oversight to say being vaccinated is fine and excludes the need for a negative test when it's very easy to just ask for a negative test from everyone.

Would you rather be stood next to somebody vaccinated with asymptomatic covid that's slipped in because they haven't bothered or been required to provide a negative test or an unvaccinated person who has a negative test?

The whole exercise is pointless as it stated on the e mail that you won't be refused entry to the stadium if you can't provide proof ! Simply the Premier League following government protocol all a waste of time and effort ! If you choose not to get vaccinated then it's the law to discriminate against you !
It's the inconsistencies that annoy me, a bit like our performances on the pitch, football is played outdoors but no one is tested going to the arndale or the trafford centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.