Covid Spot Checks At Etihad

Just read his copy and paste articles and don’t ask any questions. We don’t need dangerous thinkers on the internet.
Both my parents are still alive thanks to the vaccine. There's millions more like them. Why are the medical and scientific establishment overwhelming in favour of vaccination?

Clowns will clap for the players taking the knee against ALL forms of discrimination whilst supporting medical apartheid based on whether or not someone has opted to have a medical procedure/treatment or not, regardless of whether they are healthy or not, relying on a garbage test!

Whatever Stasi boy. You copied and pasted some articles. I raised some points in posts. Maybe you could search the internet for somebody else’s prescribed opinion to refute them? I’ve actually provided some useful information rather than your stop thinking for yourself approach.
You were doing alright until this post.

Being vaccinated means fuck all without an accompanying negative test and you know it, or at the very least, should.
It doesn’t mean “fuck all”. If you’re vaccinated you are less likely to have a large viral load replicating in your respiratory cells, so you’re less likely to be breathing out as much of the virus if you have it and don’t realise you have it.

Don’t forget, a negative test only means it’s unlikely to have Covid, but it could be a test that simply hasn’t picked up that you have Covid as LF Tests are only 80% accurate! So you could still have Covid if you test negative therefore being vaccinated in that situation is much better. It doesn’t meant fuck all, it’s literally spreading less of the virus for the 20% who test negative who actually have Covid.

As does mask wearing @BamberBridgeBlue . Numerous peer reviewed scientific studies from many different countries around the world going back years now (most studies started when SARS-CoV-1 came about) have proven that masks work in stopping people breathing out as much of the virus.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn’t mean “fuck all”. If you’re vaccinated you are less likely to have a large viral load replicating in your respiratory cells, so you’re less likely to be breathing out as much of the virus if you have it and don’t realise you have it.

Don’t forget, a negative test only means it’s unlikely to have Covid, but it could be a false negative. So you could still have Covid if you test negative therefore being vaccinated in that situation is better. It doesn’t meant fuck all, it’s literally spreading less of the virus.

"Less likely"

"Unlikely"

Means fuck all mate.

"Less likely"

"Unlikely"

Means fuck all mate.
It really doesn’t. “Reduces the chances” “less likely” “unlikely” means a hell of a lot. Especially when more people fall into those categories.

If 90 people out of 100 are less infectious and spreading less of the virus, that’s 90 lots of viral loads that are less likely to be infecting others and will stop a number of people even contracting it full stop. Multiply that by tens of millions of people and you’re talking about thousands and thousands of lives saved.

It really doesn’t. “Reduces the chances” “less likely” “unlikely” means a hell of a lot. Especially when more people fall into those categories.

If 90 people out of 100 are less infectious and spreading less of the virus, that’s 90 lots of viral loads that are less likely to be infecting others and will stop a number of people even contracting it full stop. Multiply that by tens of millions of people and you’re talking about thousands and thousands of lives saved.

I personally know 3 people who are fully vaccinated who all subsequently tested positive, 2 of which were pretty unwell and 1 of which ended up in hospital. None of them had any pre existing health issues.

Without an accompanying negative test, what's to say there wont be vaccinated blues sat in the ground who are positive and therefore possibly spreading it to me and you?

Without a negative test, it literally means fuck all PC.

I personally know 3 people who are fully vaccinated who all subsequently tested positive, 2 of which were pretty unwell and 1 of which ended up in hospital. None of them had any pre existing health issues.

Without an accompanying negative test, what's to say there wont be vaccinated blues sat in the ground who are positive and therefore possibly spreading it to me and you?

Without a negative test, it literally means fuck all PC.
It really doesn’t mean fuck all.

20% of negative tests are people who have Covid that the LF test hasn’t detected. If these people are vaccinated, it means that they’re less likely to have a larger viral load and less likely to be infectious while they’re out and about thinking they don’t have Covid when they do.

Your 3 examples could have been far worse (thankfully they weren’t mate!) if they’d caught a larger viral load from unvaccinated people and could have been far worse (again, thankfully weren’t!) if they themselves hadn’t been vaccinated.

Whatever Stasi boy. You copied and pasted some articles. I raised some points in posts. Maybe you could search the internet for somebody else’s prescribed opinion to refute them? I’ve actually provided some useful information rather than your stop thinking for yourself approach.
So I should trust a random poster on an internet forums' demonstrably false opinion over articulated scientific evidence?

You're digging yourself a hole.

Get the vaccine and wear masks (in crowded public settings). It's a great way to protect yourself and others.

So I should trust a random poster on an internet forums' demonstrably false opinion over articulated scientific evidence?

You're digging yourself a hole.

Get the vaccine and wear masks (in crowded public settings). It's a great way to protect yourself and others.
I strongly agree about vaccination but disagree about blanker mask-use.

Many peoples circumstances have changed because they are fully vaccinated or have been infected and the people they love have been infected. So the task becomes not avoiding infection to prevent your loved ones getting ill and it becomes one of maintaining immunity. for me that means taking every vaccination offered and participating fully in life so that I get exposed to the virus when I am strong not weak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.