Cowboys & indians

It wasn’t a thing when I was growing up either in the seventies. Cops and robbers, tommies and Germans maybe, but nobody was playing cowboys and indians in my neck of the woods. My parents did in the 40s and 50s because that’s what they showed at the cinema on a Saturday morning, but we had TV.
The topic isn’t about playing cowboys &indians, more about not knowing who/what they are. Like I said in my original post it’s probably a generational thing. But it’s a major part of, all be it US, history I was surprised my grandson had never heard of them. The films are a contrived way of teaching him.

It wasn’t a thing when I was growing up either in the seventies. Cops and robbers, tommies and Germans maybe, but nobody was playing cowboys and indians in my neck of the woods. My parents did in the 40s and 50s because that’s what they showed at the cinema on a Saturday morning, but we had TV.
Yeah we were cops n robbers, starskie n hutch. Ch1ps. War games

Running arouns with a chair leg for a machine gun going, 'dededededede....'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.