Craig Bellamy £10m

Re: Craig Bellamy £10m

Sorry guys I might sound stupid here but why are we calling hughes Ailsa lol ???

mcfcdjr said:
Sorry guys I might sound stupid here but why are we calling hughes Ailsa lol ???

Because loonies kidnapped MH and replaced him with Home and Away's Ailsa Stewart in drag. The similarity was stark, the only difference was Ailsa knew &&&& all about football and signed up Craig Bellendamy for us before getting sacked.

Sounds OTT to me. But he's worth what they will release him for in the end. Pay it, or move on.

nlondoncityfan said:
mcfcdjr said:

Because loonies kidnapped MH and replaced him with Home and Away's Ailsa Stewart in drag. The similarity was stark, the only difference was Ailsa knew &&&& all about football and signed up Craig Bellendamy for us before getting sacked.

Cheers mate ;)

I for one wouldnt mind him coming ,he is a nasty piece of work which we need as our cretins we have dont have any bottle,10 million bit much 14 mill crazy ,as for Pirlo get him in he is class ,not shit like some deluded poster says,

I don't like Bellamy one bit. He's injury prone, not prolific in front of goal, is bad for team morale, approaching 30 and worst of all is going to cost between £12-14m. I know we have to pay a premium for players at the moment but if that's what £12-14m is going to buy us, how much are we going to have to pay for a injury free striker in their mid twenties, who bangs in the goals and is a team player?

Throwing chairs at coaches at Blackburn, sending abusive texts to Freddy Sheppard and Shearer, fighting Riise with a golf club and other alleged fights and scuffles away from football should be more than enough reason to stay well clear of this fella. There must be better options? I'd rather take a gamble on Owen or bring in Podolski (even if it is for six months on loan).

The only plus side I can see is for Hughes who clearly wants to bring in players to provide him with support.

I trust he has been made to sell off his golf clubs and drink fresh orange juice, take lessons on speaking and salute us fans who doubt his abilities to play for this club. He would add pace and aggression which are needed and would buy ZAKI as he also hs much of the same without any golf clubs .Bearing how he took our defence to the cleaners not long ago. ( Bring back DISTIN as a temp till TERRY moves to our happy home .

Smacking Jo with a golf club ,and throwing chairs ,sounds good to me ,might knock some sence into Elano and others.Know what you mean though nasty through and through ,Sick of being a nice team though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.