Craig Bellamy £10m

Re: Craig Bellamy £10m

PabZab said:
citizens_1976 said:
Bellamy is not that bad. I would rather we try other strikers first but i think this is the best calibre of player we can attract with the mess we are in right now. I mean we cannot even beat poor championship sides at home. We get thumped.
Bellamy will fight for the cause of relegation and of pushing us up that table. We should not be where we are we have some really good players already in the squad.
I'd get Bellamy now and fuck him off in summer.

But we can also thump top half teams 5-1.

Yeah well that's true. We can beat Barcelona one week and lose to Shrewsbury the next. That is typical city.

jeffmr2 said:
BBC football sports page quotes Bellamy as saying he would rather join spurs than city.Ok i respect his honesty but is that really the sort of attitude we want from players joining us.

jeffmr2, This is exactly the sort of attitude that I want to hear. The more I hear that bellend doesn't want to come to city, the happier I feel. I just want Ailsa to get the message before cookie monster spills £10 million quid in west ham's direction.

Numptyed said:
he's just gone off injured against the barcoads lets hope its serious.
yes, were all celebrating on the main forum lol

shouldnt laugh really though.....snigger ;)

signing bell end doesn't make sense, not just because of the price but because he can't play as a lone striker. so hughes must be looking at changing the system and if he is why doesn't he just use the strikers we have who also can't play as lone strikers, and obviously need a partner with them

nlondoncityfan said:
jeffmr2 said:
BBC football sports page quotes Bellamy as saying he would rather join spurs than city.Ok i respect his honesty but is that really the sort of attitude we want from players joining us.

jeffmr2, This is exactly the sort of attitude that I want to hear. The more I hear that bellend doesn't want to come to city, the happier I feel. I just want Ailsa to get the message before cookie monster spills £10 million quid in west ham's direction.

I think I can speak for 90% of the board when I say that WE would rather Bellamy join Spurs than City!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
nlondoncityfan said:
jeffmr2 said:

I think I can speak for 90% of the board when I say that WE would rather Bellamy join Spurs than City!

DLBIA, I think you are right. I have to say people seem underwhelmed. Noone has made a really convincing post positively extolling the virtues of Bellend and why he's the man for us. People have tried, but it's more a case of (a) he's better than noone, (b) looks like we're stuck with him so look on the bright side, (c) like a chav on e's he'll give us some directionless energy, or (d) like a chav on a moped he'll rush around very quickly without any real direction. Very disappointing potential signing for us. Ails must be finding it hard to attract players if this is what we're left with. That's the only conclusion.

staffs_blue said:
The Welsh ace

are you having a laugh?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?? ffs he has NO NECK!

craig-bellamy.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.