Craig Bellamy £10m

Re: Craig Bellamy £10m

people need to remember that Bellamy has played his best football under Hughes - we should at least give him a chance.

also I think a lot of the people saying they would hate to see him in a city shirt etc, would soon be singing his praises if he has a good first couple of matches..

Crazy price for someone who in all probability would be sold off in the summer anyway for a loss and is as injury prone as the likes of Bennie the Jet.

If thats all that is available to us then I would rather stick with Sturridge, Caicedo , Bennie the Jet, Jo , Bojinov etc.

I would rather we go for Owen now who would be available for a smaller price given his transfer situation.

FFS Didn't we let Anelka go to Turkey for 7 mill when he still had almost two years left on his contract to run?

Craig Bellamy and Scott Parker start for West Ham today! Given in goals for Newcastle

kildareblue said:
Craig Bellamy and Scott Parker start for West Ham today! Given in goals for Newcastle

Which goes to show we are nowhere near reaching agreements to buy them.

BBC football sports page quotes Bellamy as saying he would rather join spurs than city.Ok i respect his honesty but is that really the sort of attitude we want from players joining us.

jeffmr2 said:
BBC football sports page quotes Bellamy as saying he would rather join spurs than city.Ok i respect his honesty but is that really the sort of attitude we want from players joining us.

I agree but i think the reason is that he feels he wont get games at City next season with the influx of new players in the summer. I can see his point and this must be playing on the minds of our other mediocre transfer targets.

Bellamy is not that bad. I would rather we try other strikers first but i think this is the best calibre of player we can attract with the mess we are in right now. I mean we cannot even beat poor championship sides at home. We get thumped.
Bellamy will fight for the cause of relegation and of pushing us up that table. We should not be where we are we have some really good players already in the squad.
I'd get Bellamy now and fuck him off in summer.

citizens_1976 said:
Bellamy is not that bad. I would rather we try other strikers first but i think this is the best calibre of player we can attract with the mess we are in right now. I mean we cannot even beat poor championship sides at home. We get thumped.
Bellamy will fight for the cause of relegation and of pushing us up that table. We should not be where we are we have some really good players already in the squad.
I'd get Bellamy now and fuck him off in summer.

But we can also thump top half teams 5-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.