Craig Bellamy £10m

Re: Craig Bellamy £10m

well i think the majority of us should eat our share of humble pie. proved to be a bargain atm. 9 goals in 24 starts for us so far, cant argue with that

I don't think I commented on this thread at the time, but I thought his fee was very high for a player like him. Known bad attitude problems/aggressive/injury prone etc etc. But I'll eat a wholf f**king humble pie. I thought he did very well last season before he got injured, but well we hadn't seen anything then. Absolute class performances this season, and deserves all the acolades he gets. A good scoring ratio so far, but to be honest, while his goals are fantastic, its what else he brings to the team that is what has made him a bargain buy. He brings an edge to the team we have not had,In terms of being up in the face of the opposition (And their fans lol) but also of his own team. Looking back on what has happened so far this season, its clear why Hughes wanted Bellamy and why he paid good money for him. As long as he keeps churning out performances like he has been (And I think he will, as he really does seem to be enjoying life at City) and can stay on the park, then he is going to not as he said be a boot cleaner in the journey that MCFC is undertaking, but a key player.

Mills-Mcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
This is wrong. i wouldnt pay 10p for him

oh, really?

to be fair, the day bellamy signed for us he got a full welcome from me ! as for my past comments about him.
i was dead wrong ! he's one of my favorite players now and in future i will shut the fuck up about signings.

Buncha clowns. I TOLD you he'd be a good signing, although even someone as knowledgeable as me is surprised just how terrific he's been this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.