Craig Bellamy £10m

Re: Craig Bellamy £10m

bargain at 10m ;-)

i not afraid to admit i disproved the signing when we got him, i thought it was a side ways step! but i never aired my views or called him i just supported him coz he was wearing the blue shirt!

liamctid said:
A true sign of how so many people on here know absolutely fuck all about football.

I was happy that we got him at the time but I had no idea he would be as fantastic as he has been.

Ok so he has been a big surprise but most of the responses were justified at the time.

PabZab said:
liamctid said:
A true sign of how so many people on here know absolutely fuck all about football.

I was happy that we got him at the time but I had no idea he would be as fantastic as he has been.

Ok so he has been a big surprise but most of the responses were justified at the time.

Being justified meaning 'he wasn't a big name signing therefore he isn't good enough for City'?

liamctid said:

Being justified meaning 'he wasn't a big name signing therefore he isn't good enough for City'?[/quote]

He was never a prolific scorer and he had a shit load of baggage including injury problems. You can't use events after someones said something to argue they know nothing. Unless you're arguing they can't predict anything.

I really hate how everyone tries to denounce other posters on this forum.

PabZab said:
liamctid said:

Being justified meaning 'he wasn't a big name signing therefore he isn't good enough for City'?

He was never a prolific scorer and he had a shit load of baggage including injury problems. You can't use events after someones said something to argue they know nothing. Unless you're arguing they can't predict anything.

I really hate how everyone tries to denounce other posters on this forum.[/quote]

Everyone who supported the signing of Bellamy clearly knew quite a bit more about football than the knee-jerk, know-nothing tabloid readers who ranted against it.

liamctid said:

nail on the head

PabZab said:
liamctid said:

I really hate how everyone tries to denounce other posters on this forum.[/quote]

They are not really denouncing anyone...but showing them their own words. If that doesn't tell people to think carefeully before giving an opinion, nothing will.

His form right before he signed was fantastic and he wasn't scoring easy goals.

simon23 said:
Enty said:
Thanks god Hughes is manager and not you!

so do you think bellamy is the right sort of charachter we want for the dressing room?

do you think he deserves the honour of wearing the city shirt

do you think he is a good enough forward to take us into the top 6 of the prem?

i think the answer is no to all of these

and are there better players out there than bellamy......HELL YES!!!!!....id rather be patient and sign someone for more money than pay money to get this stop gap player in.....who is average at best and just because he scored yesterday and a few in the last few games everyone now seems to think is a world beater

Very funny from Simon23 here! Surely he's sorry now?

:0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.