Craig Bellamy

I'm still fuming about that shot he had second half, it was greedy, all he had to do was pass it across goal, play for the team and not yourself!

i agree with all, he had a shocker today and he wasn't himself, i must say though he can hardly blame the crowd for getting restless when he took his 6th corner of the day and once again it was absolutely appauling, and that's being kind.

today he took about 8 corners i think, no one was even classed as average, everytime he got the ball he wasted it, one good corner all game and that was gaz baz and even that was average,

today he was bad, just hope it's a one off from him.

He let us down today got bullied by Neville. Him and Bridge down left were a liability.

Adam Donnelly said:
(Bellamy) - "Had enough of this guy now"

Sums up the dickheads amongst our fans covered in the other thread.

What a fucking idiot you really must be.

vbr said:
Johnson ripped Neville to pieces when he was given the chance.

Bellamy should have been taken off for SWP, Adebayor (who is back to his fucking passenger ways) off for Santa Cruz and [insert missing centre mid] for Barry.

totally agree i think johnson should of switched sides for ten minutes at least everytime he swapped sides he looked more dangerous at least santa cruz could of held the ball up a lot more as well imo

Nelly's Left Foot said:
pardoe said:

It's a typical reaction after a defeat.

Only for an idiot. Any normal folk would just leave it at "I thought Craig had quite a poor game today", given that Tevez aside he's been by far and away our best player this season, and pretty much lauded as a darling of the terraces for his performances.

Adam Donnelly said:
Had enough of this guy now
Im putting it down to him why we got beat
. Stupid fkn ball he tried giving to SWP then they broke and scored.

And what the fk was he doing having a go at our fans for doing a shit corner. It was Craig, deal with it

LOL & sigh!!!

Adam Donnelly said:
pardoe said:

And what a hard man u must be calling people names sat behind your PC
Notebook. Cheers.

No-one wants these kind of online rows, but it's frustrating hearing the opinions of reactionary tools who don't know their arse from their elbow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.