Craig Bellamy

shadygiz said:
Adam Donnelly said:
Had enough of this guy now
Im putting it down to him why we got beat
. Stupid fkn ball he tried giving to SWP then they broke and scored.

And what the fk was he doing having a go at our fans for doing a shit corner. It was Craig, deal with it

LOL & sigh!!!

Cheers 4 the high-lights
But I was talking about his stupid ball what he did. Game would of ended 0 - 0 if it wasn't 4 that<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 am --<br /><br />
pardoe said:
Adam Donnelly said:
And what a hard man u must be calling people names sat behind your PC
Notebook. Cheers.

No-one wants these kind of online rows, but it's frustrating hearing the opinions of reactionary tools who don't know their arse from their elbow.

Now im a tool???
Whatever got more respect 4 people who call me names 2 my face
shit bag

BELLAMY BUST-UP ON EVE OF THE DERBY
Welsh firebrand clashes with Marwood

BELLAMY: At the end of the derby defeat

By Neil Ashton, 17/04/2010

CRAIG BELLAMY was involved in a spectacular bust-up with Manchester City's football administrator Brian Marwood a day before yesterday's derby.

Bellamy clashed with Marwood at the training ground when he demanded an advance on his £90,000-a-week salary.

Later, his outburst was the talk of his City team- mates at their Manchester hotel on Friday night.

Marwood was stunned by the request and told Bellamy that he would need boardroom approval.

The row was so heated that some of City's stars feared Bellamy might not play in the big clash. But the Welsh forward was named in the starting line-up and played the full 90 minutes as Roberto Mancini's side were beaten 1-0.

A source close to Bellamy said: "There was a major row and Craig will be meeting officials in the next few days to try to sort it out. There was never any question of him not playing."

Club officials confirmed the bust-up but insisted the matter would be resolved.

One told Sport of the World: "Craig and Brian enjoy an excellent working relationship and there is no rift. The matter will be resolved this week."

I was much more disappointed with Adebayor's performance.

I thought he was utterly wank today, his touch was dire, his passing was worse and his desire and commitment much more so.

At least when Bellamy has a bad day he'll still give his all and won't hide behind his teammates.

Adebayor's nonchalant display in such a significant game actually quite pissed me off, and I'm not one of those who subscribes to the idea of graft over talent either.

Matt Diablo said:
BELLAMY BUST-UP ON EVE OF THE DERBY
Welsh firebrand clashes with Marwood

BELLAMY: At the end of the derby defeat

By Neil Ashton, 17/04/2010

CRAIG BELLAMY was involved in a spectacular bust-up with Manchester City's football administrator Brian Marwood a day before yesterday's derby.

Bellamy clashed with Marwood at the training ground when he demanded an advance on his £90,000-a-week salary.

Later, his outburst was the talk of his City team- mates at their Manchester hotel on Friday night.

Marwood was stunned by the request and told Bellamy that he would need boardroom approval.

The row was so heated that some of City's stars feared Bellamy might not play in the big clash. But the Welsh forward was named in the starting line-up and played the full 90 minutes as Roberto Mancini's side were beaten 1-0.

A source close to Bellamy said: "There was a major row and Craig will be meeting officials in the next few days to try to sort it out. There was never any question of him not playing."

Club officials confirmed the bust-up but insisted the matter would be resolved.

One told Sport of the World: "Craig and Brian enjoy an excellent working relationship and there is no rift. The matter will be resolved this week."

They have a great relationship. Craig has asked Brian for a round of golf.

Craig will tee off off Brian`s head.

Its OK to whinge at Bellers,but once again we got done by a player who had all the time in the world to cross a ball,with nobody within 15 yards of him.
Remind me !!
Who was our right full back ??
Yes Nedum !!
Not seen anyone slagging him off.
Its a collective defeat and its NO good just blaming Bellamy.He certainly has given his all this season and I wish some of you fuckers would remember that.
By mentioning Nedum,that was NOT a dig at him,but again Scholes was given too much time all day.
Simples but harsh truth for us.
Oh for another Ali Bernabia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*singingtheblues* said:
I was much more disappointed with Adebayor's performance.

I thought he was utterly wank today, his touch was dire, his passing was worse and his desire and commitment much more so.

At least when Bellamy has a bad day he'll still give his all and won't hide behind his teammates.

Adebayor's nonchalant display in such a significant game actually quite pissed me off, and I'm not one of those who subscribes to the idea of graft over talent either.

Think your talking bollox mate, he was far better than Bellers and Carlos - he was tracking back, winning headers defending corners too

pardoe said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
It's a typical reaction after a defeat.

Only for an idiot. Any normal folk would just leave it at "I thought Craig had quite a poor game today", given that Tevez aside he's been by far and away our best player this season, and pretty much lauded as a darling of the terraces for his performances.

Absolutely agree. Lose and some body should be beheaded for having such a dire game and it was all their fault etc etc.Win and somebody who has a good game should suddenly be in the england team and be knighted.

The OTT nature of a very large number of fans never ceases to amaze me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.