Craig Bellamy

Gosford Blue

What's the chances of Bellamy being in a spurs shirt at our first game of the season. I bloody hope not.

I know it's probably a load of bollocks but the story doesn't seem to be going away about his move to London.

Be a real shame if he does go. For me Bellers still has a big part to play this coming season and is quality player. Redknapp still appears to be on the hunt for midfielders (pienaar) so wouldn't be surprised if he tests the water.

Mad Ferret said:
sorry but surplus to requirements I reckon, well for Prem games anyway. Could only see him as a late sub player at most.

I Hope not we need players with the sort of passion he shows he proved alot of his critics wrong last season his knee is the worry tho

grantyboy23 said:
Mad Ferret said:
sorry but surplus to requirements I reckon, well for Prem games anyway. Could only see him as a late sub player at most.

I Hope not we need players with the sort of passion he shows he proved alot of his critics wrong last season his knee is the worry tho

I think we should keep him - certainly not sell to Spuds

Will be an excellent impact sub and his work rate is immense

Bellamy although he seemed to flag at the end of the season had a good season with us and he is a proven premiership player. So to sell him to Spurs for £6 million would be ridiculous.

No doubt it will happen though because in the desire to sign "stars" City have to prune the squad. The same will probably happen with Ned, Ireland and Richards with us again strengthening our rivals whilst we have to go through the proccess of us trying to get new players to gel. Whilst we have to pay ridiculous amounts of money our rivals may get some of our players at half their value.

Teams that get somewhere just add one or two players to their squads not make wholesale changes.

Scoring goals wasn't a problem for us last season except in games which were tight and this showed that we need a creative mid fielder (something that has yet to be addressed). We also need a left back (something which has also yet to be addressed)

Bellamy is not perfect, not getting any younger and inlcind to not stay at a club for long however Redknapp is preatty good in the transfer market so why should we help him out. If Redknapp wants Bellany let him pay top money for Bellamy.

MadchesterCity said:
grantyboy23 said:

I think we should keep him - certainly not sell to Spuds

Will be an excellent impact sub and his work rate is immense

Right MC. Outstanding season last season, and I cannot see any sense in offloading one of the stars of the season to Spurs. If he has to go, wants to go, then Cardiff would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.