Craig Bellamy

de niro said:
bernarbia said:
won't miss him, never been the same player since Hughes left

wont miss him, never been the same player since mancini got here.

He's lucky to have a manager like Mancini. If one of my players celebrated a loss with a rivals manager and wanked off Moyes in the dressing rooms, he'd be out on his arse.

Blue Train said:
He hasn't bothered putting in a single performance for Mancini and has been engineering a move to Cardiff (unless you seriously think Cardiff woke up one morning and said 'I know, why don't we make a bid for the league's most expensive Welshman!')

The Home win against Villa was vintage Bellamy. I think he's good for one more season at City. The rift with Mancini is more than likely to be rubbish.

TheMightyQuinn said:
de niro said:
wont miss him, never been the same player since mancini got here.

He's lucky to have a manager like Mancini. If one of my players celebrated a loss with a rivals manager and wanked off Moyes in the dressing rooms, he'd be out on his arse.

What's this about?

fast eddie said:
Blue Train said:
He hasn't bothered putting in a single performance for Mancini and has been engineering a move to Cardiff (unless you seriously think Cardiff woke up one morning and said 'I know, why don't we make a bid for the league's most expensive Welshman!')

The Home win against Villa was vintage Bellamy. I think he's good for one more season at City. The rift with Mancini is more than likely to be rubbish.

This "he hasn't played well once under Mancini" thing is a complete myth.

Wolves away, Stoke away in the cup, Chelsea away, Burnley away, Villa at home just off the top of my head.

I think if Bellamy agitates for a move, he may well get it. But we have the power not to let him move to a rival. United did it with Heinze, when they refused to let him move to Liverpool, and they weren't in the position we're in. I hope he stays, but if not it would be absurd to let him go to someone like Spurs. Celtic, Cardiff or abroad, that's your choices Craig. If not, buckle down and get on with it.

More to the point we have the cash to not worry about having to sell a good player because they only have one or two good seasons left in them.

Spindash said:
fast eddie said:

This "he hasn't played well once under Mancini" thing is a complete myth.

Wolves away, Stoke away in the cup, Chelsea away, Burnley away, Villa at home just off the top of my head.

How the heck could I forget that brace at Chelsea! Did anyone else do the double over Chelsea last season?

I've always believed Bellers will join up with Hughes' Coaching Team one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.