Craig Bellamy

I would miss Bellamy alot, his heart is in it and when he plays you can see the only thing on his mind is to win. When England were playing in the world cup my mrs said its a massive shame he is not English they could do with a player with a player who wants to win like him and i think that is what they were missing. So i really hope he stays.

people think is only about passion which i will disagree with u guys becoz bellemy never showed the club the necessary respect for us to know when to be disrespectful or respectful and he made so many negative comments on our bobby and he doesn't have the quality as a winger or any role assigned to him becoz he lacks professionalism in his play or career.i don't think we need him this season never cross a decent ball to teves or any other attack upfront to me he doesn't cut it to the first team perhaps late 85th mins.

"he made so many negative comments on our bobby "

Did he? Tell me what they were please or don't make such statements.

bluemoon32 said:
We'd be stupid to sell anyone to Spuds

If Bellamy wants to leave, we should let him leave but we should just tell him that going to a top 4 rival is not an option. The only way I would let him go to Spurs is if we can have a decent player in return so we're not neccessarily strengthening them. Modric or Bale, maybe.

Gaudino said:
Accept players will need to move on....but surely NOT to our current closest rivals?

Exactly! Really hope he stays he shows so much passion and gives as much as he's got every game, even if he's not playing every prem match we have europa where he could do the job!

Love his attitude on the pitch and his work in africa and i would be sad to see him go...and has others have said we should not be selling to our top four rivals

de niro said:
Will be at spurs along with Micah .

I'm actually going to bump this on September 1st. You sound like those fans who say we're ruining football, and noone in our academy will ever get through. Is he going to Spurs because you like him, you dislike Mancini, therefore you think he dislikes Mancini?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.