Craig Bellamy

He hasn't bothered putting in a single performance for Mancini and has been engineering a move to Cardiff (unless you seriously think Cardiff woke up one morning and said 'I know, why don't we make a bid for the league's most expensive Welshman!')

with his attitude and effort in matches, Bellers should be wearing the captains armband, he is vocal on the pitch, not afraid to rollock his own players, he has the attitude that we need on the pitch

dannyb29 said:
i hope bellers does not leave city as he is a smashing player and always gives 120%,ive met him a few times back here in belfast, he used to drink in a bar called the hattfield(this was in his celtic days) just a few quiet pints nothing mad.also on my mind is super man stevie ireland,if he leaves the club i will be gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sort of move can only back fire on us as it did with dunne

What are you on about? How did Dunne backfire on us?
Just bugger off rag!

bernarbia said:
won't miss him, never been the same player since Hughes left

Glad I'm not the only one. Don't like his bolshy attitude. Didn't like the incident with Moyes. Didn't like the incident with Redknapp. Think he's hugely over rated and can count his stand out performances after Hughes's departure (Chelsea away) on the fingers of one finger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.