Crazy Chinese neighbours

They're a funny lot those Chinese , i've never experienced any trouble with them myself , and found most of them to be really peaceful , non-aggresive , people .....

mind you those Triads are best avoided .... and i don't like the way they shout out of the backrooms in back street chippies !

karen7 said:
my neighbour that i share a wall with has ocd,he lives on his own with no pets but he hoovers the entire place everyday and along the wall we share he has fitted bedroom cupboards and morning and evening he opens and closes every drawer one after the other and rattles all the hangers in the wardrobe.My bed is against that wall so its like having an alarm clock.

ask him to clean your place while he's at it.

stonerblue said:
karen7 said:
my neighbour that i share a wall with has ocd,he lives on his own with no pets but he hoovers the entire place everyday and along the wall we share he has fitted bedroom cupboards and morning and evening he opens and closes every drawer one after the other and rattles all the hangers in the wardrobe.My bed is against that wall so its like having an alarm clock.

ask him to clean your place while he's at it.

thats a good idea,im sure he would

karen7 said:

That's a bit bizarre!

My little sister grew up in Failsworth thinking that the lady that ran the chippy on Oldham rd was called "Effin Else". The Chinese bloke across the rd. from me is 90 something years old and called Shag, he's alright is Shag.

The Pope said:
karen7 said:

That's a bit bizarre!

Dont get me worried! He seems ok but i know someone who used to work for him and he is very demanding,everything had to be perfect and nothing out of place or late

Reminds me of an old Bernard Manning 70's joke:-

Chinese neighbour knocked on Bernard's door.....

Chinaman:-..."Hi...Your house same size as my house, how many rolls of warpaper your front room"

BM.:-"Seventeen"

Cm:-..Ah so!, thank you.

Two days later.....

Cm :- "Hi....warpapering finished now......I had four rolls over"

BM:- "So did I"

:-)

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Reminds me of an old Bernard Manning 70's joke:-

Chinese neighbour knocked on Bernard's door.....

Chinaman:-..."Hi...Your house same size as my house, how many rolls of warpaper your front room"

BM.:-"Seventeen"

Cm:-..Ah so!, thank you.

Two days later.....

Cm :- "Hi....warpapering finished now......I had four rolls over"

BM:- "So did I"

:-)

hehe , i like it ......

and there was that other one too ...

Manning storms back into the chinese chippy that he's just bought fish and chips from ...

he says .. "oi you , charlie chan .. is this fuckin' fish dead"?

the little chinese guy behind the counter replies " yeh , i flied it myself a moment ago .. why you ask ?"

Manning snaps .. "cos it's eaten all the fuckin' chips"!

I have got Chinese neighbours they live in a big house next to our block of flats, seemed like nice people until i looked out of the window this morning and their grandson was playing in their garden with a utd shirt on.... iv gone right off them

I was about to say how nice both sets of neighbours ours are. Which they are, but some inconsiderate people over the back are now blasting shitty tunes out so now if your out in the garden you have to listen to their shit. Advice bluemooners!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.