Crazy decisions of years gone by.

Keegan deciding Goater, wanchope snd huckerby weren't good enough for the prem after the promotion season and some of the shite he brought in to replace them.
David seaman also gets a mention

Kaka said the other day that we offered to buy him for 100 million. Sometimes the moves you don't make....

And don't even try to tell me that "all of the players wanted him out" because I know for a fact that's not true, and not even close to being true.
Nah, I’m rather fond of Silva, Aguero and Toure who still here from that time.

Getting rid of Mancini was entirely the right decision.

Does anyone remember that pull out in the middle of the programme when Lee was the chairman detailing the 60,000 seater stadium he was going to turn Maine Road into?
This one?
pieinthesky_stadium.jpg

Keegan deciding Goater, wanchope snd huckerby weren't good enough for the prem after the promotion season and some of the shite he brought in to replace them.
David seaman also gets a mention

That's one which often slips under the radar amongst all the obvious suggestions. Instantly demoting players who had been absolute heroes, to second string & replacing them with weirdos, hasbeens & also signing invisible men who only played for the reserves, if at all. We had an invisible no 10, centre back & centre mid during those times who we paid money for. I wonder if Willie Mckay was their agent ?

There was an element of 'Arry' about KK imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.