Creepy or unusual things that have happened to you.

The creepiest thing that ever happened to me was when I was 15. I went home from School at dinnertime, and on the way back to School a nonce tried to get me into his car. I was taking a short cut back to School alongside a cricket club, it was basically a secluded country lane. The nonce slowed down when he got level with me, and kept asking me to get into his car, saying he would drop me off at School. This went on for a couple of minutes, before he drove off, when I got to about 80 yards away from the School gate's the Nonce appeared again, pulled up offering to drop me at School, even though I was basically there, I told him to fuck off and legged it.

I've always felt incredibly guilty that I never took his car registration number and reported him to the old bill. Fuck knows what harm he's done to kids over the years.

Me and a few friends contacted a spirit through the Ouija Board back in 1983, and it told us the City will have won everything within 40 years. That's how I know it's all complete bullshit fantasy...we never won the Full Members Cup.
How about The Sherpa Van Trophy?

After my first lads’ trip to Germany, I got talking to a German poster on here about how to get match tickets at face value for trip two.

The second year, we did three matches in three days. The middle game was 1.FC Köln at home to Augsburg. He managed to get ten tickets in a row, eight for me and my mates, the other two for him and his mate.

He warned us to be in the ground an hour before kick off but us all being English, we knew best and spent the day in the boozer until about fifteen minutes before kick off.

At the gates, four of our eight print at home tickets didn’t scan and I had to go to a ticket hub to get new tickets printed. I was third in the queue and thought I’d check City’s score at Newcastle (not yesterday) while I waited. KDB had just scored, in fact, I’m sure he must’ve scored while I was loading up the BBC sport app.

Being slightly inebriated, I let out a “FUCKING GET IN!”, startling the local fan in front of me. He turned to see what I was shouting about. I apologised and explained that my team had just scored in England. He asked who I supported and I told him Manchester City.

He immediately asked “Are you Kev?”

Amongst a crowd of 50,000, I was stood behind my German friend’s best mate who had heard all about our visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.