******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a cricket fan a fair while before i was a football fan. And matches like this are one of the reasons why. And yes, I’d say that even if India had won (although I’d have been deeply, deeply pissed off, because the truth is England were cruising at at least two points, and in fact made it hard for themselves, with Kohli having something to do with that, to be fair). Still a great sport in its five-day form.
Now let’s see if complacency sets in, or if they’ll go for the jugular in the second test.

i think your right poor bowling to kohli in both innings but letting him score 149 in the first innings when we had them on there knees was crazy by root, we just let him take one's and fours and keep the batting hoping to bowl the other lad out ??? but england got lucky today and India are going to come on strong at lords in the next test and will play 2 spinners and bat a lot better so england have to get there act together and bat against spin at both ends

Important to take care over comments on the trial, forum comments can be in contempt of court.
Fair enough. Not sure I posted anything that could be classed as contempt. I didn't even quote some of the claims made in online media outlets. Will those outlets be in contempt for what they've reported? And it's a serious question, I'm not starting any argument with you.

Fair enough. Not sure I posted anything that could be classed as contempt. I didn't even quote some of the claims made in online media outlets. Will those outlets be in contempt for what they've reported? And it's a serious question, I'm not starting any argument with you.

I don't think anything that you've said is in contempt. As I understand issues arise when people start making judgments rather than a straight reporting of the evidence which has been presented to the jury.

All the reports will normally say 'the court was told/shown blah blah blah' rather than scrutinising and judging the claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.