******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i hold my hands up got it badly wrong hahaha

but i still feel we should be looking for answers to the future and the ashes coming up next year ??? broad and anderson and cook must be replaced sooner rather than later or we should be looking to change them with new blood this summer, yes curran looks a find and stokes getting back to his best but broad and anderson can not keep going forever and we need a full time spinner in every game and rashid must stay in the team and not bring back a part time spinner that can bat like moeen ali until you have to play 2 spinners

also the batting order is a shambles and we need a opening pair to build a innings and a strong 3 and 4 getting us the runs needed to not keep defending a low score and the bowling team digging us out of a hole, we got lucky today and the win is great but the bigger picture is not looking to good with the age of this squad the main players anyway, so i want to see more new talent over nicking a test match

I was a cricket fan a fair while before i was a football fan. And matches like this are one of the reasons why. And yes, I’d say that even if India had won (although I’d have been deeply, deeply pissed off, because the truth is England were cruising at at least two points, and in fact made it hard for themselves, with Kohli having something to do with that, to be fair). Still a great sport in its five-day form.
Now let’s see if complacency sets in, or if they’ll go for the jugular in the second test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.