******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anything that you've said is in contempt. As I understand issues arise when people start making judgments rather than a straight reporting of the evidence which has been presented to the jury.

All the reports will normally say 'the court was told/shown blah blah blah' rather than scrutinising and judging the claims.
Fair comment.

I don't think anything that you've said is in contempt. As I understand issues arise when people start making judgments rather than a straight reporting of the evidence which has been presented to the jury.

All the reports will normally say 'the court was told/shown blah blah blah' rather than scrutinising and judging the claims.
They seem to be telling everything on the news and just then on Talksport.

If you’ve seen the video of that night what stokes did was disgusting he could get jail time. I reckon it be suspended with lots of hours of community service.

If you’ve seen the video of that night what stokes did was disgusting he could get jail time. I reckon it be suspended with lots of hours of community service.
As has been said on here too, him pisstaking a disabled kid is fucking disgusting also.

The guy is a great cricketer, but a vile human being.

As has been said on here too, him pisstaking a disabled kid is fucking disgusting also.

The guy is a great cricketer, but a vile human being.

Yep let’s hope this will change him because if he watched that back when sober he should be fcuking ashamed of himself and with him having kids too he just might change.

Top notch fuckwittery there. The bowling side have denied that a player (though not officially named) identified in the papers is the offending bowler, though the end of match scorecard shows him as having bowled two balls of a six ball over, suggesting that he might well be the guilty party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.