******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. But India seem happy to keep batting. Plenty of time for England to lose heavily, though .

Maybe they've been asked to make day 4 reasonable length?!

Given the tight timetable, there is value to India in wearing England down more, as well as batsmen getting decent scores. I expect 100 each will keep them happy, which won't be before tea, I'd think.

521 runs to win, in two days and a bit. Should be a piece of piss. Double centuries for Cook and Root and a 50+ for Buttler. That nice Stokes fella to see them home.

Livened the series up now it’s 2-1 root made quite a few mistakes in this test number 1 is not batting first 2 picking stokes 3 not dropping Jennings who is one of the worse test match cricketers we have seen for a long time he has cost us fcuking loads of runs because he can’t bat and dropping nearly every fcuking chance that comes to him. He needs to be dropped after this test match.

The flattering 2-0 scoreline somewhat papered over the figurative cracks as England’s batting has been distinctly average for sometime now.

Even though you would think he’d have two or three years left at the highest level, Cook seems to be pretty much finished as an International cricketer.

Much like Stoneman, Malan and Robson, Jennings doesn’t appear to be good enough for test cricket.

I like the look of Pope but he’s probably batting too high at this stage of his career.

Out of the top five, I only believe Root and Bairstow should be certain starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.