******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was given the KP treatment in 2004/05, and like the aforementioned it was completely unwarranted.

I could tell a few stories on here but would prob get him in trouble ....

Interring hearing an inside view on what goes on ,,

The reason his batting went to shit was the interference on his natural ability and technique that had got
Him there in the first place

I could tell a few stories on here but would prob get him in trouble ....

Interring hearing an inside view on what goes on ,,

The reason his batting went to shit was the interference on his natural ability and technique that had got
Him there in the first place

I'd be interested to hear it, in a PM if necessary.

I'd be interested to hear it, in a PM if necessary.

Thing with Jones is he used to go for everything , lots of stuff other keepers would leave alone , so he got hammered for dropping catches that other keepers would have just left !

Damned if you do damned if you don’t

Thing with Jones is he used to go for everything , lots of stuff other keepers would leave alone , so he got hammered for dropping catches that other keepers would have just left !

Damned if you do damned if you don’t

I used to keep and totally understand this. I used to get moaned at for stuff I had no right to catch but would get a finger to. I started leaving them after a while and let first slip get the blame. Obviously a much much different level lol.

For the record I thought Jones was a decent keeper.

I used to keep and totally understand this. I used to get moaned at for stuff I had no right to catch but would get a finger to. I started leaving them after a while and let first slip get the blame. Obviously a much much different level lol.

For the record I thought Jones was a decent keeper.
He was decent but not international class. His batting got him in the side.

England wanted 5 front line bowlers in 2005 and therefore needed a keeper who could bat otherwise the tail started at 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.