******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the re run of day 4 at Headingly last august on Sky Sports Cricket. What a fantastic day that was! Great idea having Root and Stokes doing a summary of the afternoon, along with Nasser and Rob Key. Stokes was phenomenal out there, ably supported by Jack Leach.

#SkyEasterWatchalong

They're doing the same thing tomorrow with the World Cup Final too. That should be a good watch.

Just been watching the England/Kiwis group stage game in the 2015 World Cup. That was a serious twatting. Mccullum filled his boots big time (77 off 25 balls), helped by some atrocious buffet bowling. We've come a long way since then.

Sadly I dont think their will be any cricket this season.
More to do with the various in game situations that cricket has more than other sports.

Sadly I dont think their will be any cricket this season.
More to do with the various in game situations that cricket has more than other sports.
I’ll be gutted if my kids can’t play this year. We moved across from Oz in August, so they got a few weeks of it at the end of the season, but have been looking forward to playing in England all winter. It was the thing they were most looking forward to when we left Oz.

The impact of lockdown/restrictions on our kids is what causes me most ‘discomfort’. They’re missing some of the best times of their lives, and the risks are very low for them.

Watched Bumble in Lockdown last night

Really good

Hes Top at his job and 100 % mad too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.