******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many ppl will miss cricket more than they thought they would. The smell of freshly mown grass, the sound of leather on willow, the announcement of 'rain stopped play'. All part of the glorious English summer.

With Cricket being a non contact sport I would have thought Cricket will be one of the first to restart.

Confirmed on his own IG page

Screenshot-20200518-170308-Instagram.jpg

Only 41 years old as well. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Could at least have mentioned which type of stroke it was.

The doctors were stumped as he looked out on first viewing but thankfully the DRS (Doctor's Review system) overturned the decision and he's still not out. Doctors said there was a green tinge to him and very rough, but he'll soon be bouncing.

That's one way to spin it I guess.

Could at least have mentioned which type of stroke it was.

The doctors were stumped as he looked out on first viewing but thankfully the DRS (Doctor's Review system) overturned the decision and he's still not out. Doctors said there was a green tinge to him and very rough, but he'll soon be bouncing.

That's one way to spin it I guess.
l9GUykZ.gif

Can’t believe we didn’t bowl first with the weather and it getting better in few days where batting will be easier.

Slow going this though 10 overs for 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.