******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
how lucky was that ?? root gets away with it again

good win and glad for woakes and butler but pakistan what was that ? 120 odd for 5 and don't finish it pretty poor
i know am in for a bad night on here but i stand by what i think about root being captain ? and big enough to take it and hold my hands up but england should not be winning this test and pakistan know it as well

your right about Root! He isn’t a good captain he is a captain who lets the players decide or play some brilliant cricket to win games and that’s fair enough but sometimes as a captain you need to be a bit more imaginative.

Perhaps a picture of said lady would add some perspective to the story.

She caddies, knows the offside rule, drives to the match, is in love with Vincent Kompany, can cook a ruby, asks what time I need picking up from the pub, and all her own teeth -)

Great win, but anyone else think Butler was very unlucky and that ball tracking cocked up. The ball pitched so close to the pad I think it struggled to predict its track. Big wait for it and then it seemed rushed. But close up in slo mo you could see it turn and it looked to be going past off stump.
I agree. Looked to me like it had ripped off the surface and would definitely have missed off.

She caddies, knows the offside rule, drives to the match, is in love with Vincent Kompany, can cook a ruby, asks what time I need picking up from the pub, and all her own teeth -)
Sounds like you've got a "keeper" there fella.

Though the bit about the offside rule is obviously bollocks. I mean, who the fuck knows the offside rule these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.