******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win, great day, really strong performances, when the bowling does its job properly we make it happen as we have today, put it in the right areas, give it a bit of zip and they didn't know what to play.

Now they have to back it up and play positive cricket all summer.

Cook's still fucking shite though, just for TCM.

have to say I thought at one point England would lose this game when Bell went yesterday.. This team has some character and looks good for the ashes if we play like that especially with the fight and Hunger from this team...

waspish said:
have to say I thought at one point England would lose this game when Bell went yesterday.. This team has some character and looks good for the ashes if we play like that especially with the fight and Hunger from this team...

I said the same earlier, thought we were toast when Bell went, credit where its due, Cook did well yesterday and today.

Ballance got fuck all in this test, get KP in ;-p

Have to take a bit of humble pie after that. Really didn't think England had that in them, especially the bowlers. NZ scored 750 runs and lost which tells you what a brilliant game it has been.

As I said yesterday this was a big step forward and after today that is even bigger.

I think you have to give Farbrace a ton of credit too, this is a performance way above anything under the control of Moores and he's done that in very limited time. I sincerely hope he stays around. I'm a bit disappointed Gillespie isn't the new coach but for today I will be happy and optimistic for the future. Maybe even this summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.