******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
ancoats said:
chabal said:
We're doomed. Doomed I'm telling you.

hahahahhahaha

I still don't know how England won and kiwis scored over 500 in the first innings its a puzzle
England did bowl very well in both innings but if you look at it 500 in the first innings is a very good score and you can say England must have bowl crap ??????????

I will still look at the captain and the ECB and say things like no first class spinner the opening batting is not right and the bat order from 3 to 6 needs sorting out but you win and it does cover over the cracks for now but it will come back to haunt England in the ashes if its not sorted

think the reason we won and had the time was Stokes 100 in no time and England getting bowled out

but you score over 500 in the first innings and lose also rain stopped play for a couple of hours
I don't know how that happens or how many times that as happen maybe record books stuff
stokes both knocks was a major part of it and in the first innings with root they scored at a good speed aswell

but there is still questions that need sorting out and the ECB are taking a big gamble with the ashes coming in less than month time they only have 1 more test this Friday and England still don't have a head coach and his back room staff they don't have a plan setup to face the aussies

England must find a full time spin bowler not a bit part with root and ali also the open pair need to be bedded in and and bell should bat at 3 but we win and the cracks are cover over

ancoats said:
waspish said:
ancoats said:
hahahahhahaha

I still don't know how England won and kiwis scored over 500 in the first innings its a puzzle
England did bowl very well in both innings but if you look at it 500 in the first innings is a very good score and you can say England must have bowl crap ??????????

I will still look at the captain and the ECB and say things like no first class spinner the opening batting is not right and the bat order from 3 to 6 needs sorting out but you win and it does cover over the cracks for now but it will come back to haunt England in the ashes if its not sorted

think the reason we won and had the time was Stokes 100 in no time and England getting bowled out

but you score over 500 in the first innings and lose also rain stopped play for a couple of hours
I don't know how that happens or how many times that as happen maybe record books stuff
stokes both knocks was a major part of it and in the first innings with root they scored at a good speed aswell

but there is still questions that need sorting out and the ECB are taking a big gamble with the ashes coming in less than month time they only have 1 more test this Friday and England still don't have a head coach and his back room staff they don't have a plan setup to face the aussies

England must find a full time spin bowler not a bit part with root and ali also the open pair need to be bedded in and and bell should bat at 3 but we win and the cracks are cover over

yeah new coach comes in at this late might upset the team, that team that won this test will pretty much be ashes team, spinner wise it's a bit late to bring someone new in we will stick with what we have, Ali can become a top spinner just needs to work very hard at it oh so should root who is underrated as a spinner

waspish said:
ancoats said:
waspish said:

yeah new coach comes in at this late might upset the team, that team that won this test will pretty much be ashes team, spinner wise it's a bit late to bring someone new in we will stick with what we have, Ali can become a top spinner just needs to work very hard at it oh so should root who is underrated as a spinner

ALI BECOME A TOP SPINNER hahahahaha

its a bit to late for that yes you can learn the basic stuff but you saying England don't have a spin bowler in all the county cricket setups its a joke

you need a born and bread spin bowler a lad who been bowling spin for most of his youth life and then moving on to first class cricket then on the international level it takes about 10 years to learn spin bowling and thats from the age of 13 or so

you just dont pick them out coz they can bowl a couple in the net it a lot more hard work than that
for me England just want a bat/bowler that do a bit of both and not just bowl spin

Ali isn't a big problem, he's just as good a spinner as anything the Aussies have thrown at us since Warne retired, probably better than most. Doherty was wank, Agar was pointless, Smith was wild and Lyon is little more than average. I'm probably missing a few others who were so unremarkable I've forgotten all about them. Ali can be loose but he takes regular wickets, he's not a problem imo, especially with Root being available to be a little more conservative.

BigOscar said:
Ali isn't a big problem, he's just as good a spinner as anything the Aussies have thrown at us since Warne retired, probably better than most. Doherty was wank, Agar was pointless, Smith was wild and Lyon is little more than average. I'm probably missing a few others who were so unremarkable I've forgotten all about them. Ali can be loose but he takes regular wickets, he's not a problem imo, especially with Root being available to be a little more conservative.

Missed a few out, MacGill, Hogg, Casson, White, Krejza, Hauritz, McGain, Smith, Doherty, Beer, Lyon, Agar, O'Keefe have all been the test spin options since Warne retired.

That is a whole pile of shite, MacGill is probably the best however after Warne's retirement he averaged over 60 with the ball...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
BigOscar said:

Missed a few out, MacGill, Hogg, Casson, White, Krejza, Hauritz, McGain, Smith, Doherty, Beer, Lyon, Agar, O'Keefe have all been the test spin options since Warne retired.

That is a whole pile of shite, MacGill is probably the best however after Warne's retirement he averaged over 60 with the ball...

Steve Smith looked a good spinner when he played in England In the last ashes tour but your never going to replace Warne but knowing the aussie they will have somebody up there sleeve but there top fast bowlers are going to rip England to bits so they wont need a Warne

England should produce a lot of very good spin bowlers both leg/off spin on the wickets in England
but county cricket does not really play them with most teams just looking not to lose so will play more players who can bat and part spin bowler than a number 10 or 11 spin bowler

the god Gerry Gow said:
Think Trevor Bayliss is a great appointment

Should mean free wind-up radios for everybody

skysports wind-up radios I don't get why the players/coach have the skysports earphone on when watching the cricket maybe they are picking up all the idea's from the greats in the commentary box
they do a lot of talking about players setups and batting skills and weak points

Trevor Bayliss great a aussie running the English game hahhahhahahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.