******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something wrong with our bowling or the way we go about it in how we bowl if we bowl 60 overs without a wicket

Excellent resilience from New Zealand.

I think I read somewhere that England are now winless in 13 test matches away from home.

Something wrong with our bowling or the way we go about it in how we bowl if we bowl 60 overs without a wicket
There wasn't a lot going for the bowlers, to be fair. Most of the wickets we got were down to poor shots. If we had a Swann, or a peak-form Anderson, we might have done them, but that's been the problem for some time.

Personally I'd like to see these series played home and away, 4 matches. Two match series are rubbish because if you win the first test, it's so easy just to block for a day on some wickets, especially when the pressure of daylight is a constant threat. No wonder nobody went to see it.

Philander ripping through the Aussies batting this morning. 100/9 now, with Philander having figures of 6-12 off 11 overs so far (he actually has 6-3 this morning).

SA’s future looks bright.

In Rabada and Markram, they have two of the best young players in test cricket, and Philander and de Villiers are world class.

There wasn't a lot going for the bowlers, to be fair. Most of the wickets we got were down to poor shots. If we had a Swann, or a peak-form Anderson, we might have done them, but that's been the problem for some time.

Personally I'd like to see these series played home and away, 4 matches. Two match series are rubbish because if you win the first test, it's so easy just to block for a day on some wickets, especially when the pressure of daylight is a constant threat. No wonder nobody went to see it.

With runs not being an issue O would of liked our bowlers to bowl straight and full more to many short balls for my liking also Root could of played Malan a lot earlier plus changing the bowing after every 1 or 2 overs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.