******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relentless bowling from the Indians. They've always been a brilliant batting unit and had a few handy spinners but to see their world class fast bowling attack on top of all the current talent is pretty scary to see.
Was listening to a good interview where they were discussing how India’s increased wealth is starting to trickle down into society and so funding cricket in parts of the country that might never have had money. That overall wealth is only going to increase, and with the size of their population, I think it’s quite likely that they’ll dominate cricket throughout the century. They could become like the All Blacks in rugby Union and dominate all formats.

Lancashire £5/£1 game for 2.30pm today, got changed to 6.30pm earlier this week, with 5pm Thursday the cut-off for refunds.

A absolute shocker by the ECB, a sold out game that a lot of people won't attend now, as a lot will miss the email and I only found out on Sky last night. £13 wasted, but it is messing kids around that is the big issues, the 2.30pm games are the ones we go to, and haven't been to for 3 years then they pull this trick.

Just imagine Butler and Moin coming in after these two. If we’re playing one day cricket in test matches then why not? Moin is a better bowler than Leach anyway

Lancashire £5/£1 game for 2.30pm today, got changed to 6.30pm earlier this week, with 5pm Thursday the cut-off for refunds.

A absolute shocker by the ECB, a sold out game that a lot of people won't attend now, as a lot will miss the email and I only found out on Sky last night. £13 wasted, but it is messing kids around that is the big issues, the 2.30pm games are the ones we go to, and haven't been to for 3 years then they pull this trick.
Shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.