******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor from Stokes playing the same shot you've nearly got out to previous ball.

Just think stokes believed he could clear the man but you look at Bairstows batting it’s more controlled playing the right shot at the right time..

An offensive approach has its place but a Test side cannot have that as its sole mindset, as it will come a cropper in closer series or series against better teams.

Right. I’ve been thinking of this for a week or so. I love the way we are playing - it might just save our test team in the short term. But I hate how Stokes is playing. He’s just slogging. He’s far too good for that. We haven’t got an opener. So I’d love to see him open and just play his natural game. He’s probably our most technically correct batsman. We’ve got middle order batsmen who can play the ultra aggressive role in the at 5,6,7,8. It’s such a waist. We could pick something like
Lees or Burns
Stokes
Pope
Root
Bairstow
Brooks
Butler or Foakes
Moin
Broad
Potts
Anderson
How entertaining would that be? A hybrid of our best test and one day players. And would totally suit the way we are obviously going to carry on paying.
Oh yeh, on another note, how much of an utter twat is Kholi. Grow up you child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.