Cricket Thread

Has Sky quietly put the T20 blast on the back burner? It's barely featuring on their channels now. Yes; I understand that the world cup has been on. But I'm sure they could have the world cup on the "main event" channel, and the blast on the cricket channel. Look at the last three days; no WC fixture on Friday, the final was over by early evening yesterday and there's only a women's ODI game on today. Yet there hasn't been a single blast game scheduled on those days. Pity; I enjoyed the occasional blast game.

Has Sky quietly put the T20 blast on the back burner? It's barely featuring on their channels now. Yes; I understand that the world cup has been on. But I'm sure they could have the world cup on the "main event" channel, and the blast on the cricket channel. Look at the last three days; no WC fixture on Friday, the final was over by early evening yesterday and there's only a women's ODI game on today. Yet there hasn't been a single blast game scheduled on those days. Pity; I enjoyed the occasional blast game.

Nothing from 21/6-5/7.

Looks like the rest of it is in 5-19 July, and then the finals in September

(based on BBC fixture listing).

Enjoying this, watching live from 3,000 miles away (thanks to youtube.) Raining at Southport and David Lloyd on commentary talking about the tide being out and a bloke in Accrington who used to do his dry-cleaning.
And there's another train just went by ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.