Cricket Thread

Well I guess most are surviving into a 4th day and I was thinking it would bring the draw back as something to play for. As it stands it just ain't worth buying tickets in advance for day 4 and even 3 for test matches in this country !
Yeah, can see that. It seems that batsmen don’t have the ability to bat for long periods anymore, so the trend won’t go away anytime soon.

In what is likely to be his last innings Jimmy got his classic 0* and he did it without facing a ball. It was Jimmys 115th not out in test cricket, the world record by a long way. A special batsman indeed.

Last edited:
How bad are the West Indies, Boy they need some money pumped into grassroots cricket and build a test team for the future, I heard they lose a lot of kids to US sports because grassroots cricket is now 3rd or 4th choice.

How bad are the West Indies, Boy they need some money pumped into grassroots cricket and build a test team for the future, I heard they lose a lot of kids to US sports because grassroots cricket is now 3rd or 4th choice.
Yes, they also lose a lot of senior players to the world money go round of franchise white ball cricket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.