Cricket Thread

Needed that. Looked a little high to me on first glance, but umpire’s call it iwas.

Well played Hodge and who am I to criticise Woakes!

So the West Indies can bat and give England a game, This is a good test match now and the West Indies could win
A couple of things from today? Root dropped an easy catch and then Hodge went to score a ton plus. And Wood bowled a ball at 97mph.

Proper Test cricket

Pretty flat wicket if the ball does nowt! What am disappointed in is not enough variation especially the slow Yorker from Wood because if you can go from 97mph to 75mph slow full Yorker it will cause a lot of damage!

Was there today and will be back tomorrow. A good days cricket - not the most exciting but Hodge and Athanaze were brilliant and Hodges's century was greeted with a standing ovation. I do like the way you can appreciate the opposition at cricket in a way you can't really do at football very often

Mark Wood was rapid - it was amazing that he just couldn't find an edge (and when he did Root of all people dropped it) Hope the injury he went off with will recover with over night rest - he will be needed to find a way though the rest of the WI batters - hoping to see England bat before the rain comes on the afternoon

Wood went of injured last night! What's the point in picking constantly injured players or players who get injured or can't play two test matches in a row! Anderson never got injured and we fucked him of! We don't work well today we could be 100+ behind when we come to bat

Celebrity red Daniel Norcross manages to squeeze Ferguson and Giggs into the commentary.

If I'm not mistaken the requirements of being a rag are that you should go through the full catechism, worshiping of past saints and prostrate yourself on the floor of idolitary, before going about your daily mission to convert ...............

Cricket being a minor distraction , even for a cricket commentator

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.