Cricket Thread

A lead of 300 be enough for me just because they don't win many tests and it be a fourth day wicket
It’ll probably depend on time too, as disco pop suggests. 300 with 5 sessions to get them would be a gamble.

Maybe it’s bat until an hour after tea tomorrow and then go for it.

This is obviously ignoring the inevitable collapse!

It’ll probably depend on time too, as disco pop suggests. 300 with 5 sessions to get them would be a gamble.

Throw in the mix that I can’t see Woods bowling more than 16/18 overs that’s a lot on the other blowers

Out tail doesn't wag that much so the first 5/6 batters need to get the bulk of the runs, we get to 300 with 5 down I'll be ok with that!

Pope just gone ball just been changed and if it swings we in trouble! But naive by pope knowing they've changed the ball should have just had a look to see if it does anything?!

Out tail doesn't wag that much so the first 5/6 batters need to get the bulk of the runs, we get to 300 with 5 down I'll be ok with that!

Pope just gone ball just been changed and if it swings we in trouble! But naive by pope knowing they've changed the ball should have just had a look to see if it does anything?!

Pope has got the tool kit to be our best No3 since Trott apart from the grey cells at the moment

What about 350, with 4 sessions to get them? Would the Windies be tempted to go for that target?

How often is the ball changed these days either issue with maker or umpires what to keep game I tresting
Just said we changed it 3 times it was never heard of not long back
Just shown close up that ball looks few over old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.