Cricket Thread

The Windies first test score over 400 since 2014 according to Sky, shows how bad they'd become and how shit our bowling attack is.

Well done, the Windies. Well, if they've got nothing else, they've got their self-esteem back. Those of you able to watch this, however: it does sound as if the pitch has been doing very little. Confirmed?
Yesterday, especially, was as placid a pitch and weather conditions that you could ever wish for in England.

Today, the pitch is still flat, but there is a touch more swing.

Got a touch of the Ancoats here.....

I wonder how many tests have been lost by a team who scored over 400 runs in the first innings. I see Bangladesh scored 595 in Wellington 7 or 8 years ago, and lost. Just found the top 5, and they're all over 550! So; 400? Small beer.

Got a touch of the Ancoats here.....

I wonder how many tests have been lost by a team who scored over 400 runs in the first innings. I see Bangladesh scored 595 in Wellington 7 or 8 years ago, and lost. Just found the top 5, and they're all over 550! So; 400? Small beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.