Cricket Thread

England bowling not been great not consistent as in bowling the 5/6 balls in the right place!

Wood should bowl just wide of the wicket let them feel for the 95mph ball but seems he just running in bowling fast with no thinking! Bring back Jimmy

Clive Lloyd was a strikingly mildly spoken kind of guy. Pretty laid back. He was no Eldridge Cleaver or Huey Newton, that's for sure.
He came into a pub near Lord's one evening with his wife, nodded slightly to the crowd who left him to his quiet conversation. A gentle-man.
Shame he likes Everton.

Sorry, I know this thread is supposed to be about the Test (mainly), and the match is poised in an interesting way.

But I'm very, very out of touch with county cricket, and it's very hard to follow from abroad, unless you're hooked up to satellite tv (I'm not). Curious to know: what gives a county like Surrey its leverage?
It’s not a test match thread buddy. You carry on ! Love the debate.
On the subject of lovely grounds there is New Road, Worcester when it’s not under water.

I remember city bringing a team to play at Glossop a week or so after the cup final replay in 81’ more or less the full team was there, the three johns , Bond , Benson and Sainty, Kevin Reeves was outstanding,
Clive Wilson on the boundary doing keep ups with a corky was unbelievable. I’ve met a few city players over the years but Clive Wilson was the most likeable I think I’ve met . Great to see the club do that .
I’ve still got the program signed by the team and staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.