Cricket Thread

I actually think it encourages people to go.

Before I'd have little idea of what happened in the other games and go in a bit blind. Now I can watch the occasional games and having that extra context, it makes me more likely to go to a game or talk about it to my mates etc.
They had one of the Lancs TV producers on comms for 45 mins today during the Cumbria match and he was saying that this was opening the 4 day game back up to younger people as people can have the coverage on in their offices whilst they work.

That, then connects people with cricket and they get more invested in the sport and more likely to go when they can.

Impressed by the windies effort in the first innings. They’ve only got a handful of tests between them, yet they bounced back from a mauling at Lords. Plenty of talent there.

What Great day if sport Cricket F1 and the golf!

Bashir though I isn't realise he was so young 20 and already had three 5 fors Atkinson after his Wicket haul last test match he did ok this test match a the highs of the last! Like us to have look at 1 or 2 of our younger fast bowlers in the next test..

About time we need wicket takers and if Leach was playing this test match he would of got 5for and I like the height of Bashir meaning he will get more bounce and he gets more on the ball than Leach
If Leach had been bowling, the WIndies would have been close to their target by now

Bashir though I isn't realise he was so young 20 and already had three 5 fors Atkinson after his Wicket haul last test match he did ok this test match a the highs of the last! Like us to have look at 1 or 2 of our younger fast bowlers in the next test..
We didn't do too badly without Burnley's finest in this match, did we?

And yes, I know; "it was only the Windies".

Yup. We ask Jimmy to retire then put two 30+ year olds in the squad. We need a fast bowler about 25. Is there anybody out there who is not permanently injured?

Yup. We ask Jimmy to retire then put two 30+ year olds in the squad. We need a fast bowler about 25. Is there anybody out there who is not permanently injured?

Good article by Atherton who mention these...

Ollie Robinson
Matthew Potts
Dillon Pennington
Sam Cook
Brydon Carse
Josh Tongue
Olly Stone
Kasey Aldridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.