Cricket Thread

2 wickets down now after the usually Crawley let me hit everything oh I've kicked am out! Someone this summer must becoming through who can open the batsman other than crawly

England should have picked a couple of new opening batsman in this dead rubber, I have questions on feet movement on both openers, Any good bowlers would work them out and give them a couple of sloppy ones that go for 4 then dangle the carrot with a wide one and 100% they could not resist it (swing) no feet movement, Your out

England should have picked a couple of new opening batsman in this dead rubber, I have questions on feet movement on both openers, Any good bowlers would work them out and give them a couple of sloppy ones that go for 4 then dangle the carrot with a wide one and 100% they could not resist it (swing) no feet movement, Your out

It's weird they never brought in at least 1 new young fast bowler! It looks like Crawley will never be dropped because they go of the opening partnership which has been pretty good even if they get out at 60/70 on the board, seems they class that at a good job..

It's weird they never brought in at least 1 new young fast bowler! It looks like Crawley will never be dropped because they go of the opening partnership which has been pretty good even if they get out at 60/70 on the board, seems they class that at a good job..

The opening pair are pretty poor with foot movement and swing at everything, Some days they get lucky, Some days they don't, If England is planning for the ashes then today would have been ideal for a couple of batsmen and bowlers to come in and be given a chance,

100% everybody knows what the ashes are like down under, wickets weather and kookaburra ball, It will never change. 6ft 8 tall fast bowlers with that little bit of extra bounce and a spinner at the other end, Crawley on the last ashes tour his highest score was 77 in 3 tests total runs 166 avg was 27.66, So that says little other than promise.

But I can say that the Aussies have him in their back pockets, 100% lack of foot movement will be the killer for both openers, Forget Bazball Swing and score big runs quickly,

It's incredible to me how batsmen make the same mistakes over and over. Don't they watch their innings back? Don't they analyse them? Or do they just say to themselves “Oh shit, out! Oh well, next time…”

It's incredible to me how batsmen make the same mistakes over and over. Don't they watch their innings back? Don't they analyse them? Or do they just say to themselves “Oh shit, out! Oh well, next time…”

Management say that's where they score lots of runs so in those players mind they are free to still go after the ball out wide!

Nobody now in test cricket values their wicket, Bazball is, well if I don't score a ton then somebody else will.
I know it is old school and a bit of Geoffrey Boycott, But your first task is to still be there at Stumps.

20/20 cricket is killing the game and the technique and skill of batsman, Its Swing from the hips cricket.
My thoughts on 20/20 cricket and the Hundred is a totally different sport even just (Entertainment)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.