Cricket Thread

Yeah, I'm expecting about a fiver a pint as it will be easier for staff than £6 or more for change purposes.....
Also seen the terms and conditions of entry ban bottles, glasses and cans...I'm hoping they don't take my water off me as I am likely to be dehydrated both mornings and without my glasses I won't be able to see the cricket lol

Yeah, I'm expecting about a fiver a pint as it will be easier for staff than £6 or more for change purposes.....
Also seen the terms and conditions of entry ban bottles, glasses and cans...I'm hoping they don't take my water off me as I am likely to be dehydrated both mornings and without my glasses I won't be able to see the cricket lol

Different ground but when I went to the Oval it was £8 a pint (plus £1 to buy your first cup that you don't get your money back on!). No cash either.

All versions of Lancs seem to be dire currently. What is going on? First call, look at the coaching.
Been watching quite a bit of the one day cup, not just Lancs but whoever is on and clubs with less resources like Derbyshire and Gloucester seem to have recruited far better players.
Some of them are not much more than useful club players and I don't know how people could think they could do it for a job.
As far as I know Blenkenstein is a decent coach but I think he needs time to get some better raw material in. Not easy with contracts etc.

Been watching quite a bit of the one day cup, not just Lancs but whoever is on and clubs with less resources like Derbyshire and Gloucester seem to have recruited far better players.
Some of them are not much more than useful club players and I don't know how people could think they could do it for a job.
As far as I know Blenkenstein is a decent coach but I think he needs time to get some better raw material in. Not easy with contracts etc.
The people at the top seem more concerned with the events and corporate side of the club and while I realise that brings in the money they seem to be neglecting the cricket side of things. Seriously wishing I hadn't renewed my membership for this season.

The people at the top seem more concerned with the events and corporate side of the club and while I realise that brings in the money they seem to be neglecting the cricket side of things. Seriously wishing I hadn't renewed my membership for this season.
I no longer follow it as closely as I once did, but it does appear that the whole club is a bit out of balance. Some years ago, during a similar down period, I asked David Hughes (retired) what was going wrong and he blamed decisions at the top of the club. Plus ca change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.