Cricket Thread

Not exactly a full house there today. Which is disappointing. Test match cricket is definitely losing it's appeal. For me, it'll always be the ultimate form of the game.
I was going to go with my eldest today but decided against due to a shit forecast (£54 each is a lot to pay when the weather is bad)

I was going to go with my eldest today but decided against due to a shit forecast (£54 each is a lot to pay when the weather is bad)
It's a fair bit to pay with a good forecast. I'm guessing the Sri Lankans wouldn't be as big a draw as the Aussies Windies or South African. Shirley, the ECB could have pitched prices a bit lower (£35-40?). Empty seats won't bring in any money.

It's a fair bit to pay with a good forecast. I'm guessing the Sri Lankans wouldn't be as big a draw as the Aussies Windies or South African. Shirley, the ECB could have pitched prices a bit lower (£35-40?). Empty seats won't bring in any money.
Don’t Lancs bid an amount to get a test match and then choose their pricing themselves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.