Cricket Thread

Good day out that in the end, glad to see quite a bit of play. Atmosphere was always going to be a struggle in that weather and its a Thursday

Good day out that in the end, glad to see quite a bit of play. Atmosphere was always going to be a struggle in that weather and its a Thursday

Not an avid cricket fan but went today and really enjoyed it. Liked it even more once I'd located the real ale bar after a few rounds of Amstel!
And guess who else was there...

Attachments

• IMG-20240822-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240822-WA0000.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 13
Not exactly a full house there today. Which is disappointing. Test match cricket is definitely losing it's appeal. For me, it'll always be the ultimate form of the game.
Fully agree Jim , I love test cricket and would quite happily sit there for five days and not be disappointed with a draw. I have absolutely zero interest in one day , 20/20 and iv never watched a single game of the hundred, it just does not appeal one bit. My grandad was exactly the same.

Has anybody been to the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai? Need advice as to which stand/level to get tickets for, where England fans congregate? Also, I'm assuming you can't get get a beer? (You couldn't in Bangalore, but that was a few years ago and I'm hoping it's a bit more relaxed now!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.