Cricket Thread

Just put it on. If this is the future of cricket, then I might stop watching it.

There’s no jeopardy. The bowlers are powerless to do anything and it’s simply a home run derby.

Yeah it's a load of rubbish. I like a competitive T20/Hundred etc game where there's something in it for the bowler.

The IPL earlier this year was an absolute joke with how batter friendly some of the pitches were. There is a worry now that some other leagues might follow that and produce more flat pitches for big runs. Like you if that happens I won't be watching.

Yeah it's a load of rubbish. I like a competitive T20/Hundred etc game where there's something in it for the bowler.

The IPL earlier this year was an absolute joke with how batter friendly some of the pitches were. There is a worry now that some other leagues might follow that and produce more flat pitches for big runs. Like you if that happens I won't be watching.
Yeah, I gave up on the IPL a while back.

I think I gave it up after about 5 games, at least our T20 has English piches, so you never really know what you'll get.
It is reported that the second test will be played on the same pitch as the first. Will it be worn?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.