Cricket Thread

This is a serious blow for the summer. Yeh he's no Shane Warne but he's developed so much in the last couple of years. Plus, who else do we really have as a proper spin option?

Proper blow, as you say he’s improved a lot, Joe Root whilst handy bowls too many pies to be considered as the replacement

Jack Leach is out of the Ashes and talk of Moeen coming back into the set up

If he wants to come back to test cricket I’d have him in there, be like an all rounder and with Stokes knee looking dodgy we need a player like that..

This is a serious blow for the summer. Yeh he's no Shane Warne but he's developed so much in the last couple of years. Plus, who else do we really have as a proper spin option?

French Connection UK..

Agreed, he's no Warne, but this is seriously bad news. Going into an Ashes series with no REAL plan B.
Plus Anderson's niggles, Wood reckons himself he's good for 3 tests, and Stokes' knee.

Faith not lost, but, by fuck it's going to be difficult

I bet the Aussies are shitting themself

All-rounder Moeen Ali has come out of Test retirement to join the England squad for the first two of the five Ashes Tests against Australia.

Think it’s great he is back but I’ll be surprised he gets as many wickets as Leach would of got, his batting is the bonus though and it’s like having another all rounder in the side..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.