Cricket Thread

His seam position is incredible. Pity he bowls a fraction too short.

That is the key to seam bowling in England, you have to have good length and give it as much time in the air to move, you have to learn quickly or a good batsman will smash you all around the park being on the back foot, that length we all are talking about brings the batter forward on the front foot

The Aussies have put down a hell of a marker for the Ashes. 300+ for just 3 wickets down against a world class bowling attack at the Oval.

The Aussies have put down a hell of a marker for the Ashes. 300+ for just 3 wickets down against a world class bowling attack at the Oval.

Their batting lineup can be got at early, but once the new ball goes in about 20 to 30 overs and if you have not taken 5 or 6 wickets you are in trouble, Only England has the bowling attack to hurt them in England but still if they get 450 on the board even England struggle to beat them.

The ashes are going to be very tight and maybe the weather will play a big part, But england will still need to bowl at their best to beat this Aussies team

Travis Head has turned into some player. I remember watching England beat Australia in the ICC Champions Trophy at Edgbaston in 2017 and he was dogshit that day!

Edit: Scrap that. I must’ve been more wankered than I thought at that game. He got a good score. Must be getting mixed up with someone else!

Love the Aussies are playing at the oval because come next week at edgbaston they’ll get a shock when Jimmy goes running in at these Aussies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.