Cricket Thread

The Aussies are showing concerning form

As I said they got 450 plus runs on the board so could bowl to attacking fields, They are the best team in test cricket when they get runs on the board and control the game with pressure.

But I still think England has the bowlers to keep us in the game and keep them chasing, Also I would like a fast bowler like Mark Wood steaming in at 90mph and give them some chin music, but injuries will probably stop him,

The ashes will be too close to call right now, but if somebody in the England camp has a Botham type of summer then we win the ashes back

Hopefully an improvement on the dicking we got down under.

In the last ashes down under it was Typical England with nothing to scare them on their wickets and conditions, swing bowling only lasted about 10 overs of the new ball then you need to bend your back and bowl fast,

We have a good chance this summer because of our bowling setup and our conditions, the key to beating them is taking early wickets with the new ball, try getting them 5 for 50 or something, and then we are in control without any panic stations,

PS

I would love to see Jimmy Anderson steaming in the first test and the first ball and bowl one of them

Looking at that Aussie attack Crawley be lucky to get half century in the whole ashes if they give him the full 5 tests!

Does anyone know why this test match between Australia and India is six days, is it because it’s a World Test series and they want a result, I just don’t get the one day increase..

Does anyone know why this test match between Australia and India is six days, is it because it’s a World Test series and they want a result, I just don’t get the one day increase..

I think it's just a reserve day. I guess if they lose a high number of overs because of the rain that's when the reserve day will come into play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.