Cricket Thread

Will we get English conditions though? If what Vaughan has said is true and England have asked for good pitches, will we get enough sideways movement? We hace no out and out pace to trouble them otherwise. Can our bowlers stay fit with the schedule, can Stokes bowl? If so can he stay fit and captain in all 5 tests?

Not taking anything away from the team and their style of play under Stokes, but the team selected for the first test has a bit of a Dad's Army look about it, with players undercooked, patched up, and brought out of retirement. And Pvt Pike is still opening the batting.

Thing is the Aussie bowlers can swing the ball just as good as ours! With there spinner they have the edge if game goes long! Can’t wait it’s going to intriguing that first session if we bat first

i think the aussies will win fairly easy over the summer not sure our top 3 are good enough

They aren’t available until next week when purchasers can download them.
That’s when I’m getting mine anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.