Cricket Thread

This weather is wank. All club games off today. Was meant to be playing in a representative game on Thursday Ive been looking forward to and forecast is pissing it down Wednesday and Thursday, and next weekend looks fucked as well.
Rubbish this.
This afternoon is looking very pub.

This weather is wank. All club games off today. Was meant to be playing in a representative game on Thursday Ive been looking forward to and forecast is pissing it down Wednesday and Thursday, and next weekend looks fucked as well.
Rubbish this.
Don’t you just love the British Summer.

Inspection 2pm hopefully squeeze a couple of hours in.
Headingley 2 weeks ago the Saturday was due to be washed out yet they managed to get on for a similar window.
Aussies resumed on 116/4 and we got the rest within 20 overs...

I thought you lot were supposed to be having drier summers? Not one drop of rain here (northern France) all week, and the garden bloody needs it. Sick of going out at 9 pm every evening to spend about thirty to forty-five minutes doing the whole lot. And it's not even my garden! (Daughter-in-law and son's). I'll have some of your rain, willingly.

Rubbish this.
Lancashire game drawn a few mins ago, were in a good position to win from the score card but knew yesterday that was very unlikely.

At OT an inspection at 2pm if no further rain, then maybe start 2.20/2.30pm if still no further rain. Can't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.