Cricket Thread

Old Trafford as a venue needs to be fucked off. Didn’t the same happen in 2005? We could have wrapped the series up but the weather played it’s part and the Aussies hung on for a draw.
If this was being played in Durham or Leeds this weekend, the same would have happened. This is the rain this morning:

IMG_3849.jpeg

It’s raining in London for 8 of the next 9 days. Parts of days, if not full days, at the Oval next week looks like it could be rained off:

IMG_3850.jpeg

We do not have a different microclimate in the North West or Manchester, the weather happens right across the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this was being played in Durham or Leeds this weekend, the same would have happened. This is the rain this morning:

View attachment 87391

It’s raining in London for 8 of the next 9 days. Parts of days, if not full days, at the Oval next week looks like it could be rained off:

View attachment 87393

We do not have a different microclimate in the North West or Manchester, the weather happens right across the country.
Nah, fuck it, I’m still blaming Manchester.

Absolute bollocks as per. Their pace attack is on it's knees through trying to bounce us not so much out but more into a slower scoring rate. The same reason they didn't play a spinner for the first time in 10 years. Never seen an Aussie side so rattled as the one over the last 2 days but their fear was on display with sweepers on the boundary from ball one at Edgbaston.
That said it is a results business and as it stands we are 2-1 down but we are not done yet. I suppose my question is why didn't continue your vow of silence for at least another 24 hours?

bollocks ?

they won/retain the ashes fair and square and got the results in the first 2 tests, sweepers on the boundary or not they won the tests didn't they,

because the ashes are over and the weather won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.